Terms and conditions
We want you to be entirely satisfied with your buying experience. If you have any comments, please contact us. Here is where you may contact our Customer Service staff.
Making a purchase
Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Electron, and American Express via Stripe payment processing platform.
Stripe is one of the safest payment processors due to its extensive collection of basic and sophisticated security features. Stripe is also a Level 1 PCI Service Provider, which means it adheres to the strictest PCI DSS requirements established by the PCI Security Standards Council. Read more here.
When placing your order, you will be asked to provide your card details for payment.
Usually, your order will be ready for shipment immediately after placement. If you decide to cancel your order, you must inform us before noon on the same business day, or the following business day if your order was placed after noon.
Out of stock items
We will notify you as soon as possible if there are any difficulties with your order or if the item you ordered is out of stock. Once the order has been confirmed, we will provide an anticipated delivery date. If we are unable to deliver this, you will receive a full refund if you have already paid by credit card.
Although we make every attempt to deliver your goods as promptly as possible, during peak periods this may take longer than we would like.
All orders are shipped through a courier service. Our couriers will deliver your order to the address specified in your order.
Proof of delivery is in place for all orders, which necessitates a signature upon delivery acceptance. If we are unable to deliver, a card with instructions for redelivery will be provided.
In the odd case that delivery cannot be made on two separate times, the goods will be returned to USP Creations and a re-shipment fee may be incurred.
We sell items for personal use in the house or garden. Some of them pose safety hazards and must be used with caution and in accordance with the product notes provided.
In the event of a complaint, you may be refunded the purchase price of the goods at our discretion. Please refer to the section on refunds.
Social media competitions
USP Creations/Wonderwall social media competitions are only conducted on the official Wonderwall social media profiles:
- The prize and end date of the competition will be identified in the social media posts.
- Only people who live in the United Kingdom (UK) and are at least 18 years old at the time of entry can enter.
- USP Creations team members and their immediate families are not allowed to enter competitions.
- Each person can only enter once.
- USP Creations has the right to change the end dates of a competition or end it at any time without giving notice.
- Entries that are made automatically, in bulk, or by a third party will not count.
- No one can be held responsible for entries that do not get there for any reason.
- If you win, we will let you know in a comment on the post and ask you to send a direct message to one of the accounts above so we can get in touch. Only one of the above pages will be used to answer this request. Please note that USP Creations and Wonderwall do not run any other accounts on these platforms. Prizes will be sent by email or in the mail.
- If we cannot reach you or you do not answer within a week, USP Creations has the right to give the prize to someone else who entered the competition.
- You cannot transfer your prize to someone else.
- Prizes cannot be taken back or traded for cash, tickets, or services.
- By entering a contest on Facebook or Instagram that is run by USP Creations or Wonderwall, participants confirm that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- When you enter a contest with an image, you give USP Creations/Wonderwall permission to use that image across all their social media channels.
- USP Creations has the right to offer a different prize with the same value in money if the first prize is no longer available.
Pricing and descriptions
We have tried to be as accurate as possible when describing and showing products. Even so, products may be different from how they are described. Please contact customer service here if there is anything you do not understand or if you want more information.
If, by mistake, we under-priced a product, we will not have to sell it to you at the price listed if we tell you before we send the product to you. We reserve the right to cancel your order if these things happen. According to our return and refund policy, if we must cancel your order, we will give you a full refund for any money you have already paid for that product.
Unless it says otherwise, all prices include any VAT that may be due.
The price of a product does not include the cost of shipping, which will be added during checkout and will depend on the method of shipping you choose.