USP Creations/Wonderwall wants to be a leader in the industry when it comes to sustainability. As a business partner, an employer, a member of the community, an environmental steward, and a company that makes money for its shareholders, we are committed to the journey. By thinking and acting in a sustainable way, we will give our customers better service, make good money, and set the organisation up for a bright future.
Sustainability is how USP Creations/Wonderwall runs and runs its business so that it can best serve its customers, protect the environment, make money, and help the world be better off in the long run. Sustainability is a business strategy that protects USP Creations/employees, Wonderwall’s communities, shareholders, and the environment for the foreseeable future.
Our daily operations are in line with our commitment to environmental, social, and community stewardship, which includes these parts:
- Reduce our operations’ environmental footprint.
- Moving goods in a way that has the least impact on the environment and the community.
- Lower the amount of fuel, energy, water, and other resources needed to move one tonne of freight one mile.
- Reduce waste to make it easier to recycle and reuse.
- Try to run the supply chain for USP Creations/Wonderwall in a way that is good for the environment and for good governance.
- Give your full attention to issues of sustainability.
- Keep in regular contact with customers, employees, and outside stakeholders about sustainability issues, goals, and activities.
- Give customers, suppliers, workers, and communities the chance to take part in activities that help the environment.
- Make our sustainability performance more open and clear through our annual Corporate Social Responsibility Report and other sustainability reports.
- Support sustainable development.
- When working with customers and communities to grow in a sustainable way, think about the social, economic, and environmental effects.
- Build a new infrastructure to support operations and cut down on the amount of resources used.
USP Creations/Wonderwall living wall kits are made from 99% recycled and FSC certified materials and 100% recyclable or reusable. We are certified members of FSC, ORPL, SafeContractor and other membership groups.
Rick McKeever, Managing Director