Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.wonderwall-promo.co.uk.
Here at Wonderwall-promo.co.uk, we understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website and we will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and obligations under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Website;
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our website when you visit certain parts of Our Website and/or when you use certain features of Our Website. Details of the Cookies used by are set out in below;
“our website” means this website, www.blanket-box.com;
“UK and EU Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
“we/us/our” means Blanket Box, is a sole trading company whose registered office and trading address is PO Box 742, Wigan, WN1 9QU.
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of our website, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- · Name;
- · Business/company name
- · Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- · Demographic information such as your address and postcode;
- · IP address (automatically collected);
- · Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- · Providing and managing your access to our website;
- · Responding to communications from you;
- · Market research;
- · Analysing your use of the website and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our website and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or post with information, news and offers on our products and services.
We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- a) you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- d) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site.
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
Do We Share Your Data?
We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of the website including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
You may access Our Website without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our website you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data at any time by contacting Us using the details set out at the end of this policy, and We will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details by emailing email@example.com or using the details in the contacting us section.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
By using Our website you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Website for advertising and analytics services. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of our website.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
Upon visiting our website for the first time, you will be shown a banner at the top of the page requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By continuing to use our website, you are giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of our website may not function fully or as intended.
Certain features of Our Website depend on Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. By continuing to use our website, you are giving consent to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that our website may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use our website. This, in turn, enables us to improve our website and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our website, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
The analytics service(s) used by our website use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit our website and it may not be possible for us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below.
The analytics service(s) used by our website use(s): Google Analytics
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access our website more quickly and efficiently.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- · The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us;
- · The right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- · Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- · The right to restrict processing;
- · The right to data portability;
- · Object to processing of your personal data;
- · Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see the next section).
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In the event that we use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect), You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
- The right described above does not apply in the following circumstances:
- · The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- · The decision is authorised by law; or
- · You have given you explicit consent
Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- · Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- · Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- · All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data We hold about you.