Love Your Garden
excusive statement living wall offer
Just like in this episode of Love Your Garden, you can turn any indoor/outdoor dull vertical spaces into an all-year-round statement living wall. Plant up with winter berries, evergreens, hardy perennials, and houseplants for a green wall that can be enjoyed any time of year.
Wonderwall is easy to install, made from recycled materials, and 100% recyclable and does not need garden ground space! This modular self-irrigating vertical planter system means you can install on rooftops, high-rise balconies, bedrooms, dining rooms, garage walls, conservatories, sheds, greenhouses, bathrooms… almost anywhere with a vertical surface to reap the benefits a living wall brings. See some of the benefits below, there are too many to mention!
Living Walls Don’t Just Look Beautiful
they work hard too!
Aids better health
Create a calming space to relax, recover and energise. Some plants help with memory, alertness and aid a restful night’s sleep.
Intimate wellness spaces
Create intimate spaces for privacy and special family celebrations. A happier place to help reduce stress levels for the whole family.
Accessible biophilic gardens
Install at any height to make plants accessible to everyone. Some indoor and outdoor plants improve memory, concentration and anxiety.
Better health and wellbeing and help speed up recovery time. Filters toxins and VOCs to relieve asthma and allergy symptoms.
Look after your home
Cover up unsightly walls and regulate indoor temperatures. Harvest rainwater to help prevent storm water runoff.
Offsets carbon footprint. Attracts biodiversity and provides vital food source for wild birds in winter, and grow your own.
Make a Difference to Climate Change Today
Your Exclusive Wonderwall Offer
Your exclusive Love Your Garden offer is for our 2.3m2 Wonderwall Kits. The more you buy, the more you save.
64x Wonderwall Planter Kit
FREE SeedCell Kit + P&P to mainland UK. Covers up to 4.6m2
Grow Your Own Made Easy
Veganism is one of the fastest growing lifestyles trends this year and many Brits are choosing a plant-based diet. With the price of food rising, many are taking to their gardens to provide delicious edibles. Easy to grow vegetables, salads, and herbs suitable for growing in small spaces such as vertical wall planters and patio containers are set to rise.
Growing edibles at home has never been so simple… Introducing our environmentally friendly, no tools, no experience, no fuss seed pods. Each biodegradable pod provides the pre-sown seeds with a protective environment to help them germinate safely. Only four simple steps to follow!
The Salad Patch Kit
3x butterhead lettuce, 3x cherry tomato, 3x cucumber, 3x rocket
2x kits £28.00 or 3 kits for £39.00
The Herb Garden Kit
3x parsley, 3x coriander, 3x basil, 3x rocket
2x kits £28.00 or 3 kits for £39.00
Terms and Conditions
- Kits do not include potted plants or tools required to install the kit.
- Depending on the surface you may need the following tools: Tape measure, drill/screwdriver, spirit level, and watering can/hose/micro-drip irrigation kit.
- To qualify for our free SeedCell kit, you must purchase 2 or more Wonderwall 2.3m2 kits. We will email you to ask which SeedCell kit you would like.
- There are no cash alternatives for SeedCell free gifts.
- If you want to order multiple kits for large scale project, please email Michelle Gray firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offer is available to UK mainland shipping addresses only.
- Shipping is included for orders over the value of £250.00 to UK mainland shipping addresses only.
- Limited stock available. Once stock has run out, this offer will no longer be available.
- You can share this offer hyperlink with friends and family.
- Please note that the planting schemes are for demonstration purposes only, plants are not included.
- Some inspirational ideas may require more than one Wonderwall kit.
- Any questions, please email Michelle Gray email@example.com